After the preliminary processing of EPS lines is completed, the operators will check these lines uniformly to see if there are any defects, if there are defects need to be repaired, and then classify and store them neatly. The specific steps are as follows:
Specific operation steps:
I. Maintenance and Repair of Finished Products
1. Half-finished products from the production line, hands and bodies can not touch the plastering surface, light handle, neat, flat code on the semi-finished product bracket, keep flat, straight, neat and do not make the line deion.
2. Generally in a day or so, do not move and contact lines, in the normal maintenance, special requirements of the discretionary treatment.
3. About one day after the completion of the second plastering, the quality of the finished product lines should be checked. The minor defects should be carefully repaired by specialists. The appearance of the repaired lines should be consistent with the appearance of the lines. Large defects are scrapped.
2. Line Cutting and Packaging
1. Maintenance of expired products need to be inspected for appearance, defective products should be treated as inferior products, can not leave the factory.
2. The end of the product should be cut, and the profile should be vertical to the line and smooth.
3. The finished products should have smooth surface, uniform color, no pollution, no defect, smooth profile, neat packing and code, complete labeling such as number, batch, production date, order number, quantity, certificate, rain proof, fragility, etc.
The matters needing attention in EPS line construction are as follows:
施工时环境温度应在5-38度之间，低于此温粘结砂浆 必须采用抗冻配方，风力不大于5 。
During construction, the ambient temperature should be between 5 and 38 degrees. When the temperature is lower than this, the frost-resistant formula must be adopted for bonded mortar, and the wind force is not more than 5 degrees.
When assembling, the assembling seam should be reserved in the middle part of the whole EPS component as far as possible.
The rigidly bonded EPS line components should be carefully maintained to prevent rainwater scouring and man-made damage.
All materials must be self-checked by the quality personnel on site, and can be used only after passing the inspection.
Familiar with construction drawings, organize workers to submit the construction procedures and key points to ensure that the construction is carried out as required.
After construction, pedaling and impact of EPS decorative lines are strictly prohibited. If damaged, the whole line should be removed and reinstalled.